Becoming a PI Practitioner
Are you using the full power of PI?
People are behind the success or failure of all business objectives.
Our two-day Becoming a PI Practitioner workshop gives you the hands-on training needed to realize the people problems standing between you and your business objectives. Poor performance, mismanagement, low productivity, high turnover, low engagement – all of these issues can be addressed through the effective application of PI’s human capital management methodology in your business.
Learn a simple methodology that helps you understand your people so they can take you where you want to go. In this workshop, you will:
- Identify a set of business challenges, uncover associated people issues, and create goals to fix them
- Learn strategies that directly impact your challenges through the use of PI tools and workforce assessment software
- Leave with an action plan to overcome your challenges and achieve your goals
Inside the Workshop
This comprehensive two-day workshop includes a diverse set of learning and development activities including a case study, sample job assessment, personal reflection exercises, group discussions, and the creation of detailed action plans.
Leave this workshop feeling prepared to create a stronger, more cohesive and efficient workforce, tackle the most complex business challenges, and accomplish your objective faster than you ever thought possible.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives or managers responsible for business strategy, planning, and success
- HR professionals who will serve as the PI expert and advisor in their organization
- Any employee continuing their PI learning journey after attending another PI workshop
- Anyone looking to use PI to address their day-to-day business challenges
The Becoming a PI Practitioner workshop includes materials from PI’s What Drives People? and Managing People to Perform workshops as an introduction to The Predictive Index system, leaving attendees with a broad knowledge of the methodology and practical applications.